Hello my beautiful squad, ❤️ Hope you had a beautiful Monday so far. I am currently working with two companies covering all PR/Marketing as well Content director. It has really changed me for the best during the pandemic as I have been able to find my talent and skills that I didn’t even know I had. If and when you guys do get a moment please check us out. You can find us all on Instagram: 1.) @kadirskitchen - Based in north London, We are known for tasty yummy food, plus have been able to grown so much during the pandemic. We are 3 sisters that have come together with our skills and putting it to the test in our kitchen, and successfully it’s been super amazing with the support for the amazing public. 2.) @scentsistersco - Based in London, We are know for the homemade waxmelts. Each sent made has a story behind it. We have been lucky enough to be able to be given a great opportunity to really push ourselves. Please and when if you guys would be interested feel free to take a look. Thank you beautiful squad 🥺❤️

Posted by MumtazKadir at 2021-04-12 14:34:52 UTC