Ok, random question for anyone who remembers as my mind has gone blank, what do they call it when you’re standing up arching sideways (down and up each rep) holding a weight to work the obliques?? Some sort of “dip” isn’t it?? Help, It’s really bugging me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Posted by Aysu at 2022-03-29 21:59:52 UTC