Ok, so after 9 days of not being able to work out here in North Cyprus (family obligations, my boy having countless meltdowns etc), Iโ€™ve FINALLY been able to squeeze in a workout, Iโ€™m so sore but I FEEL GREAT!!! Caught up on last Fridayโ€™s Full Body Circuits with @Ciara London (after watching parts of it live in envy - dodgy wifi ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ), I made a perfect choice of starting back with this one, such a great all-rounder Iโ€™m actually shaking from it!! ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ super sweaty too, loved every second ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ After still not being able to find anywhere that sells fitness equipment out here (there must be somewhere, just havenโ€™t found a place yet, ffs), I used @Raniaโ€™s very clever idea of filling empty water bottles with sand, (wet sand is better as itโ€™s heavier), and it definitely worked!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ So smart, thank you Hun ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ก Hope Iโ€™ll be as lucky this week to do more, Iโ€™m definitely in a better mood now that Iโ€™ve had my workout. Have a great Wednesday everyone, wherever you are and whatever youโ€™re doing. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿงฟ๐Ÿ’– #feelingaccomplished #familylife #doingwhatican

Posted by Aysu at 2022-08-24 13:54:15 UTC