โœจ HAPPY VAISAKHI โœจ to my fellow Sikhs and to the whole squad!! ๐Ÿงก I just wanted to share this with you all: So, I went to the Gurdwara (Sikh temple) this morning after a long time and I was overwhelmed with emotion. As I sat to give thanks and meditate I started to cry ๐Ÿ˜ข. It was very strange because I couldn't actually control it but I realised how deeply blessed I was to be sat there to breathe healthily with gratitude. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your messages, love and support with everything. I also want to highly praise you guys for coming together and supporting each other as a community regardless of our backgrounds and beliefs. This is honestly such a beautiful space to be part of and @deletedmember has done the most amazing work to bring us together like this. ๐Ÿ’– As a person, I believe in selfless service (seva) and giving back to those that need help the most. It feeds my soul to know I've got the ability to be kind and helpful. The walking challenge was so random but I know how much it has helped me so wanted to share that with you guys and I'm so glad some of you are embracing it the way you are. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿฝ And nothing makes me happier than to see my team winning. ๐Ÿ† Sikhism teaches us about the importance of community and equality so this squad really is something I stand by and believe in as a human. It's taken me a long time to accept myself as my whole being because I always felt like I needed validating by culture, by people and everyone elses opinions. So thank you again for embracing me and my journey because without the squad, the trainers, the djs, I really don't know how far I would of come. (Oh my gosh I'm getting emotional now!! I'm blaming the hormones ffs ๐Ÿคฃ) So on this auspicious day and every single day, I wish you and your loved ones nothing but an abundance of blessings, good health and love. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ซ X

Posted by Daljit at 2021-04-13 13:27:42 UTC