For the girls in the squad following on from a chat had in Jesstalksnutritions live with @deletedmember I'm feeling super positive after having a follicle scan that went really well. I have PCOS or polysystic ovaries but diagnosed like 12 years ago so it was so helpful to me to go for another scan just to see how my body and hormones are doing really. One of my ovaries looks great and perfectly healthy so that was a relief!! A camera is able to see right into your ovaries, honestly technology these days blows my mind! πŸ˜†πŸ™ŒπŸΎ Really would recommend catching up on Jesstalknutrions chats with Ciara when they're on as taking to squad girls in is so helpful for so many things and I believe she said they're going to be continuing on the app I think maybe monthly? Obvs she can confirm but they're SO helpful in terms of food and hormones and just information really. So I'm grateful to her and @deletedmember for talking to me about it as health really is wealth! If you want to know anymore about it feel free to dm me on insta as my notifications are switched on there and I've also spoke more on stories about it if you want anymore info. 😊 Now to catch up with HIIT vs weights!! πŸ’ͺ🏾

Posted by Glenda at 2021-04-13 14:52:33 UTC