Went and did Power Punch with @Mike Fitness today…. WHAT A SESSION!! 🥊💪🏻😁 Did some HIIT, boxing variations and then to my surprise… @Ciara London had us half way through the workout!! BONUS!! 🌟🌟🌟 Then went back downstairs to train with Mike at the end… @Sineadtrains also joined us through part of it giving us jokes and motivation, (love her she’s great), had a really good chat with the sweetest of people, @Lauren Mads AND the cherry on the cake, I FINALLY meet @deletedmember and @Elle, two of a handful of lovely girls I’ve been chatting to on here since I joined the squad 2 years ago and I know we will be meeting many, many times in the future, they’re just very good company… All in all, the best workout, with the best trainers, at the best gym anyone will ever get to experience… with the best girls. Haven’t stopped smiling all day, the endorphins are no joke, just have to go back again very soon I’ve never felt so good. Thank you @Body By Ciara Official team, you have no idea how amazing you all are!! Love you all 🙏🏻🙏🏻🥰🥰💖💖

Posted by Aysu at 2023-02-13 21:20:12 UTC