Ok, my final week of this month’s progress report, see below: MONDAY: 45 Min Low Impact Upper vs Lower Body (Sinead) βœ… 13,817 Steps DONE. βœ… TUESDAY: 45 Min No Rest Leg Day incl. Squat Jump Challenge πŸ₯΅(Sinead) βœ… 15,743 Steps DONE.βœ… WEDNESDAY: 60 min Full Body Hypertrophy (Ciara from Monday) βœ… 9,101 Steps DONE. βœ… THURSDAY: 45 min Upper Body AMRAP incl. Press Up Challenge πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ’¦(Sinead from yesterday) βœ… 15 min B2B Abs (Sinead from yesterday) βœ… 12,695 Steps DONE. βœ… FRIDAY: 60 Min Full Body Circuits incl. Ab challenge 🌟 (Ciara, live at Midday) βœ… 15,672 Steps DONE. βœ… SATURDAY: RECIPE TESTING WEEK 3 - REST DAY 11,220 Steps DONE. βœ… SUNDAY: MY NEICES 1ST BIRTHDAY AND A VISIT TO CAMMAS HALL FARM (FAMILY DAY) - REST DAY 10,253 Steps DONE. βœ… Had 6 out of 7 nights with a minimum of 8-9 hours sleep because I have to go to bed with my babies to get them settled and end up falling asleep with them πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Had the craziest weekend after the most intense week of workouts, in between entertaining and looking after my kids, baking trials (and errors/improvements) at home, and running around doing unavoidable errands has proven a huuuuge challenge, however I’ve still managed to do it and I now feel content that I can go to bed on this Sunday evening knowing I’ve done everything I needed to and enjoyed it all. Also didn’t realise the slump I was headed for with taking care of myself and with working out. It’s so easy to slip without realising and as long as I maintain the balance I’ll be trying harder to stay on it from now on. I have to, for me, because nobody else will. Hope you’re all taking care of yourselves too. Much love πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’– xx

Posted by Aysu at 2023-04-02 22:54:16 UTC