The girls are supported...FINALLY!! πŸŽ‰πŸ’ Guyyysss..the long awaited sports bra review video is finally here.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ (Like ❀️ Comment ❀️ Share and Save) As I mentioned previously, soo many amazing women ask me on a daily what sports bras I wear that allows me to jump up and down at 100mph and not have my 34H boobs try to knock me out πŸ˜‚ For a long time I struggled, I would wear 2 sports bras or I would wear my normal bra and a sports bra both uncomfortable and both still not really supporting my chest 100%! Over the last month I have been testing and trialing out lots of sports bras to see which ones performed the best for me and under what conditions. (HIIT, LIIT, dancing, strength training ect) I have been very blessed to have been gifted with all the sports bras in this video and I have given my honest opinion on them all...! Thank you too the kind people behind @freyalingerie @pourmoiltd @elomilingerie @_itspanache and @sculptresse ❀️ You guys are amazing ❀️ Hope you like the review, let me know what other sports bras you want me to try and I'll try my best to test them ❀️

Posted by Cele-Lou at 2021-04-14 12:33:41 UTC