My most remarkable journey that has built me who I am today. Journey began in 2015 🤲🏽🤲🏽🤲🏽 I remember my picture on the left when they was taken, I hated them after🥺🥺. Absolutely hated the camera, you wouldn’t think that now 🤣🤣. The girl on the left grew up as the ‘FAT GIRL’ in my community, in my circle of friends, EVERYONE. It’s wasn’t normal for a Bengali girl to be on the large side. The comments wasn’t so pleasant that would come my way, as everyone around was so beautiful and ‘SLIM’ BUT DOES IT REALLY MATTER ABOUT THE WEIGHT !!! These last few months during the pandemic I joined @Body by Ciara Squad which changed my whole experience with my fitness journey. I thank her for playing such a big part in such a strong passionate journey of mine. 💪🏽❤️ I made this lifestyle change for my health purposes, not because people would comment about my weight. It’s has helped build my confidence, my strength, my beauty, my passion. Each journey means something, I hope I inspire you all with mine. P.S - ( MY STORY IS VERY LONG LOL I WOULD BE WRITING FOR AGES, I WILL DEFINITELY SHARE ONE DAY ❤️)

Posted by MumtazKadir at 2021-04-22 13:47:17 UTC