Happy Sunday beauties!!! 🌻🌞 It's been such a lovely day with the sun shining. I took a rest day today but still did my 10K walk early this morning. πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ˜Ž This week has been quite intense for a number of reasons and with so much going on in the world (good and bad) it can get quite heavy in my head. On top of that, Aunty Flow showed up today! Does anyone else get mad symptoms before they start? I've got a long list lol Anyways, one thing I struggle with in general is taking a selfie without a filter of some kind. Not the face shape changing ones but the ones that give you good skin lol So yesterday I decided to post one of myself on IG, without a filter. I had a bit of blush, concealer and mascara on but I did it. Raw and unfiltered, scars, spots, pigmentation and lines..... SKIN!!!! And actually I felt fine. Lol Normally I'm super self-conscious and have always battled with weight and body insecurities but I think we all must learn to embrace our real. We are all unique and beautiful in our own way and what more love could you show yourself by embracing everything about you. πŸ’– Truthfully, I started to lose weight because I learnt to love myself and spoke positively to my body. It really does make a difference. Anyways, just a little something I felt like sharing. Sending you all positive energy and good vibes!!! πŸ’«πŸ™πŸ½β€ P.s. I hope all your battys are ready for that burn and growth over the next 4 weeks πŸ‘πŸ”₯ because like I say "Belly must go, booty MUST growwww!!" #Gainsonly #energy #positivity #selflove #selfcaresundays #loveyourself #focusonyou

Posted by Daljit at 2021-04-25 18:10:15 UTC