I remember a while back, in the first lockdown when I wrote a love letter to Ciara πŸ˜‚ ....about how her & her squad had ultimately changed my entire life and made me fall back in love with working out, eating healthy, & most importantly looking after my mind, body and soul! I told her that the only difficult part about being part of the squad was no longer being based in the U.K - The 5 hour time difference always made it super hard to feel connected to the majority based of the squad, because it was hard to join in on the lives. (a live in the U.k at 7am means it’s 2am in the U.S and as much as I love the squad I don’t think I could make 2am workouts a consistency πŸ˜‚). Ciara reassured me that with the development of the app her dream was to have us all connect more.... And THEY HAVE DONE IT! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ ...in less than one day of the app launching, I already feel like I know more of you better! I’ve never felt excluded by any means but I’m loving all the deeper connections I’m already making on here! Thank you for being an amazing group of people! Thank you Ciara ( and all the amazing people behind the scenes) for creating this community and Thank you to all the amazing instructors that keep us all coming back! I’m so excited!!!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜βœ¨

Posted by Lindsey Mak at 2021-04-11 15:37:44 UTC