This week we started a new challenge to work on our bodies ( letโ€™s grow our bootys ) @Body by Ciara Squad ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ”ฅ To work on our bodies we have to feed our bodies and workout in the right way to help us grow. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฝ The same is true for our mind! ๐Ÿง  Just like our bodies we need to think about what we feed our thoughts. We need to feed our minds with positive affirmations, beliefs and new knowledge to continue to grow and become strong. When our minds are positive, we can handle anything. So letโ€™s get ourselves in a good mood today and start our morning with something that makes us feel good, maybe some meditation, reading, music, maybe some exercise. I love starting my day with some affirmations, some exercise ( low impact hiit with @deletedmember this morning ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿ”ฅ) and some feel good music. ๐ŸŽถ What makes you feel good in the morning?! Join me in starting the day with some positive affirmations. ๐Ÿ’› Repeat after me: No matter what happens, it will be a great day, no matter what happens I will see the good, no matter what happens I will give my all today! ๐Ÿคฉ Whatever today brings I am grateful for it. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸฝSomething magical will happen today! ๐Ÿ’ซ Happy Friday beautiful people! ๐Ÿ’— Socks and scrunchie @Body by Ciara Official

Posted by Mandy Bains at 2021-04-30 07:50:05 UTC