Walking Challenge, Season 1 COMPLETE!! We made it!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ… This isn't the end though! I know so many of you have been involved in this and you guys have been pushing yourselves daily. Big up your determination to do it for you!!! I have really enjoyed reading all your messages and posts about #WalkForYou and #10before10 It honestly makes me so happy to know that you have gained so much from it not on just being active but also from a mental health and wellbeing perspective!!! πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’« which was the whole point behind this. Keep pushing yourself daily and always make time for yourself mentally. We all want to be fit and healthy but focusing on your internal strength and mental wellbeing is also extremely important. πŸ’― Keep chasing them sunrises and sunsets β˜€οΈ and continue to challenge yourself on those personal goals, whether that's increasing your distance, exploring other areas around you, making a weekly target or even running instead. Most importantly, whatever you choose to do, DO IT FOR YOU!!! ✌🏾πŸ₯°πŸ‘‘ DROP A COMMENT WITH YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS πŸ‘‡πŸ½πŸ† #WalkForYou #10before10 #walkingchallenge #healthiswealth #energy #positivity #growth #strength #healing #motivation #gains #gratitude #loveyourself #selflove #mentalhealth #mentalwellbeing #nevergiveup #doitforyou #nature #healthy #weightlossjourney #sunshine

Posted by Daljit at 2021-05-02 12:42:14 UTC