Time to get real 🏼 If you see my stories on Instagram this week you’ll know that I’ve taken a break from training. It wasn’t planned but it was well needed, work had consumed me, I was overwhelmed with it all and it was causing me a lot of stress. I wasn’t getting enough sleep, my nutrition suffered as a consequence and as a domino effect I had no energy to train. Naturally I’ve put on a few lbs, I’ve lost any definition I had in my stomach and if I’m quite honest although I feel rested I definitely do not feel as good as I felt a couple of weeks ago. Usually I’d beat myself up about it, feel disappointed in myself and hurtle myself into a spiral of emotional binge eating. But this time, I know that if I get back on track with my training and sort out my eating habits, I’ll be back to where I was in no time. I suppose the reason I’m sharing this is 1. To be real with you all and share every aspect of this journey and not just post myself feeling my best 100% of the time. And 2. To let people know that it’s absolutely fine to take a break and put on a couple of lbs here and there. Weight loss and fitness progress isn’t linear, there will be ups and downs, you just have to remember where you started because you’ve still made heaps of progress - falling off the wagon for a week or so isn’t going to reverse all of that hard work. So today I’ll be back on the app easing myself in gently with some low impact classes and start to get back to getting them gains 💪🏼✨ The comeback is always stronger than the setback ❤️ I also want to say thank you to ALL the babes who messaged me this week, but a personal shoutout to @Daljit @deletedmember & @Sophie Hardy your messages meant a lot to me ❤️❤️❤️

Posted by Daniella Venturini at 2021-05-09 13:16:23 UTC