REST, RECOVER, REFOCUS, RESET, RECHARGE & REALIGN πŸ’― Sooooo it is with great difficulty that I am announcing that I am having to take more than 1 rest day this week. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am such a stubborn ass because I am so determined with my fitness and weight loss journey that I struggle to rest completely. BUT I have to listen to my body and boiiiiii I have not been sleeping well at all and I have been constantly training and walking loads for months on end with hardly any rest days. I can literally feel my body internally saying "REST NOW or you'll breakdown". The burnout is here and I really have to take my own advice because I always say listen to your bodies. I plan to just do stretching and light yoga along with walking to keep me sane. Lol but will not pressure it into my routine. I could literally sleep all day lol but I'm not used to it as my mind is always on the go. So I definitely have work to do on that and set new intentions for myself. And what a better time to do it than with the new moon tonightπŸŒ™πŸ’« Remember guys, taking time for yourself is the best investment you can make. ❀ I also wanna say thank you to my ambassador babes and all of you all for being my inspiration and motivation daily!!! πŸ€— Gratitude in everything! πŸ™πŸ½ The comeback is always stronger than the setback πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ”₯ X #positivity #energy #growth #healing #healthiswealth #selflove #mindbodysoul @Asher @deletedmember @issmeesh @tiasophia87 @Lou-Hearts of Hackney @Cherelle-Hearts of Hackney @Ria @deletedmember @deletedmember @Esther Samson

Posted by Daljit at 2021-05-11 15:24:21 UTC