I don't want to take rests days AGAIN!!!!! 😩😩 Since Feb 2020, I have trained 5-7x a week with daily walks and minimal rest days. My body was screeeeeeaming at me for so long because my sleep pattern is a joke. So last week, I kid you not was the first time since then that I had indulged in naughty foods, alcohol with no exercise over a couple of days. Boiiiiii my body was not used to it, which I am thankful for but it made me feel so shitty lol I also went back to the gym with great difficulty today. Not because I'm weak but because I have always had anxiety with how I look. The gym was originally such a scary place for me but over time pre-lockdown it was my escape from life's troubles. So walking in there today was really hard for some reason because I'm a such a different person now but I did it and I banged out a good cardio, chest and shoulder session 🔥💪🏽 Anyways, what I'm trying to say is, we all have struggles but the first step to overcoming these insecurities is understanding it mentally and then battling it with the positive mindset that you've got this!!! 🙌🏽❤ Always celebrate the smalls wins 🏆 and remember you're a bad ass bxtch! CONTINUE!!! 👑🤗 #Gains #gratitude #loveyourself #progress #bodyinprogress #energy #positivity

Posted by Daljit at 2021-05-18 18:30:25 UTC