If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done. 💥🙌🏽💯 Quick story time, in 2015 I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disorder. My lower back gave up on me and I suffered with extreme sciatica every day. I was out of work and unable to be as mobile as I was. I had treatments and physio. But I had flare ups which would knock me back again and again. Fast forward, to last year, I realised how poor my strength actually was. I couldn't even do a burpee or hold a plank for more than 10 seconds. Since working on my fitness and weight with @Ciara London and all the trainers in the squad I have pushed myself further than ever with training. My back has strengthened but it's my mind that is the strongest it's ever been when it comes to discipline and consistency. 🙏🏽 I genuinely love motivating people but it's the self motivation and focus you have to put on yourself when dealing with pain. It's not easy at all and I definitely fall down sometimes but once you get up and push past that suffering..... that's when you know you're about to level up! Keep pushing your limits!!!! You got this! 💪🏽💥 Body Training Club: Day 1 Let's go!!! 🔥 #happymonday #motivation #energy #positivity #growth #strength #keeppushing #gains

Posted by Daljit at 2021-05-24 16:38:26 UTC