Hey Squad! πŸ’– Just wanted to drop in and tell you all what's been happening. Unfortunately, I've been very sick and had a really hard time with my health last week after trying to workout and go to work for a couple of days. I thought I was on the mend (I was) and tried to be positive so decided to go work. All it did was stress me out and made me sick again. It's been 2 weeks now! Seems to be a bad virus or attack on my immune system. I actually just want to apologise to anyone that messages, tags or tries to get me involved in squad related stories lately. I've really really been struggling with my health both physically and mentally. I'm super drained out and feel like I'm about to break but I somehow manage to bring it back for myself. As an ambassador and a human, I promise to always be true to myself and to share love, kindness, light, motivation and positivity as much God allows me to. πŸ§ΏπŸ™πŸ½ I hope I haven't let anyone down and I'm really sorry if I havent stepped up to show what I always believe in BUT truth is I really haven't been able to. I try to tune in where possible and can see you are all smashing goals and doing amazing with challenges πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ”₯ Love to see it 😍 To @deletedmember and the Trainers, you guys do so much for me on levels you wouldn't believe. ❀ Keep sending your good energy and light into the universe. I wanna feel it too!!! πŸ’« I'm doing whatever I can to get physically and mentally stronger right now so I can be better than ever. Thank you for understanding πŸ™πŸ½πŸ’– Love you all x x x

Posted by Daljit at 2021-08-09 13:34:40 UTC