Those of you who follow me on instagram will already know the reason I became really quiet with my posts on here, its a place I use for my accountability so I was posting regularly. My uncle got really sick so I stopped my training and tried to be with him as much as I could, he got out of hospital however we knew he didn’t have long. He was blind and had learning difficulties which made the situation so much more unbearable as we watched him deteriorate day by day. Every time we thought it wasn’t possible for him to get any worse he did, and it was heartbreaking. I was there with him at the very end and that experience, those memories will take time to deal with and process, although they will be with me forever. I of course didn’t have the energy during this time nor was I in the right headspace to even think about training hence I’ve been out for about 5 weeks now, however I just trained for the first time since with @msfitqueenuk and did the upper & lower body sculpt, I feel so much better. Im now ready to rebuild, I need to focus on pulling myself up and building myself up and I know that exercise will do that for me. I’m so looking forward to being back training with some of my faves @msfitqueenuk @Mike Fitness @Ciara London @Soul Body by Phoebe @Sophie Hardy @KariiLondon @Sineadtrains @The Real Gym Guy Through all the tough times @Body By Ciara Official has been like that one friend that you don’t need to speak to all the time but when you need them they are right there where you left them and I will forever be grateful for that. I might not be where I was 5 weeks ago, but I am still here. Sending love to you all ❤️xx

Posted by Umisha at 2021-09-21 12:43:01 UTC