Happy Humpday 🐪 everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely day enjoying the 🌞 I’ve just caught up with @Ciara London business chat on Monday! Was amazing and literally uplifted me so much 🙌🏼 I started doing a PT course at the beginning of lockdown as it was something I really wanted to do and invest in myself. Initially it was meant to be a side hustle (until I got more clients). However, my job made me redundant so I’ve tried to make it work full time. At first intake was good but now has fallen off a bit. Im really struggling in financial terms as the client intake isn’t enough. Im currently applying for part time roles to help get some financial stability along with doing the PT and clients that I have as I enjoy it. The emotional strain of this is really taking its toll and I’m waking up in the mornings not really seeing/ feeling the point in being here 🥺 I’m trying to get myself out of this runt but it’s hard. If anyone has any more advice or experience with situations like this I’d be really grateful to hear from you 💜 I wouldn’t normally be so outwardly open about this but I know this is such a loving community that someone may help 😘 xxxx

Posted by Betsy ✨💜 at 2021-09-22 11:37:55 UTC