Hey Gang πŸ‘‹πŸΌ hope everyone is well and had a fab week/weekend! I lost a whole week of training the previous week, my body just said NO!!! To be honest I’ve not been 100% this week either but I couldn’t lose another week so we keeping on MOVING!πŸ’ƒπŸ½ Monday: πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™€οΈ5k Walk Tuesday: πŸ’ͺ🏼 Impromptu live with @Ciara London 45 minute Lower Body vs Abs & Core Wednesday: 🦡🏽45 minute Low Impact Lower Body with @Sineadtrains one of my fave classes atm πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™€οΈ2Mile Walk πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ5k Run Thursday: πŸ‹πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ 45 minute Super Strong Full Body with @The Real Gym Guy which completely finished me πŸ₯΅πŸ’¦ πŸš΄β€β™€οΈ20 mins on Spin Bike (12k) πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ5k Run Friday: πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™€οΈ3.4 Mile Sunrise Walk πŸš΄β€β™€οΈ 20 mins Spin Bike (13k) Saturday: πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™€οΈ5.4 Mile Walk πŸ’₯ 45 minutes Low Impact Full Body HIIT with a bonus of Abs with @Mike Fitness Sunday: πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ4.5 Mile Run πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™€οΈ5 Mile Walk One more week of training before the race!! #bodytrainingclub #everydayislegday #traininginprogress #keeponmoving

Posted by tina.mistry at 2021-10-10 14:49:40 UTC