This week I had a pretty good week, after a low few months this was the week that I finally felt a little piece of me come back. Grateful for the small things because when you look back, they actually really are the big things ❤️🙏🏼 Monday - She’s baaacccckkk!! 45min full body sculp with @msfitqueenuk, so good to have you back with us! 😍 Tuesday - X (the doms were real I don’t know what happened but I could not move..!) 🥴 Wednesday - 45min upper body amrap with @Asha-Leah - love the variation of exercises you bring it really mixes things up and I love it! 🔥 Thursday - 45min bands & core with @Sineadtrains my god what can I say she is deceivingly brutal!! 💪🏼 Friday - ‘leg day madness on a Sunday’ catch up with @Mike Fitness and oh my god I was not ok, but I would do it all over again!! 🥵 Saturday - I had an osteo appointment and some impromptu acupuncture!! If you have any problems please go and get seen by someone, they say prevention is better than cure for a reason! x P.s. IM SO EXCITED FOR BOOTCAMP!! 😃

Posted by Umisha at 2021-10-17 20:20:08 UTC