And just like that bootcamp week is done!! 🔥💥🔥💥🔥 Day 7/7 for me and I have loved everything about this challenge!! I have been pushed to my limits both physically and mentally and there is no greater feeling than accomplishing something you have put your mind to. I said I would workout every single day and all was going well until today. My body was in bits and I very nearly skipped my workout but I pulled myself together and remembered what this week was about and how exercise made me feel and just got it done, and you know what? I somehow managed an 11 MIN SQUAT hold!!! I am still so confused as to how that happened but so proud that I managed it. This week has been amazing and I’ve really loved working out and trying to PUSH my body to see what it’s capable of rather than PUNISHING it. Mindset changes everything. Well done everyone you’re all amazing and you all motivate me daily, every like, comment, any interaction really makes the world of difference and makes me love this community even more. Massive thank you to all the trainers, you the best!! 💥❤️💥 @msfitqueenuk @Asha-Leah @deletedmember @Mike Fitness @Ciara London Need some @Soul Body by Phoebe now! Also big thanks to @The Arkitekt for todays playlist, the music is everything when you’re doing these challenges and you definitely delivered!!! 🔥🔥🔥

Posted by Umisha at 2021-10-24 19:34:38 UTC